Why make physical inventory counts harder than they already are? Advanced Inventory Count enables inventory managers to simplify inventory and cycle counts with comprehensive data entry, reconciliation, posting, and analysis tools.
Enhance the NAV physical inventory capabilities to allow for comprehensive count sheet creation, advanced reconciliation analysis, multi-user count data entry, and simplified journal posting. Speed up data entry by allowing multiple users to enter count data simultaneously. The count entry screen provides visual indicators of incorrect counts or data entry errors. Easily add additional items that were not on the original count sheets.
- Easily perform manually-entered or barcoded inventory counts and cycle counts
- Automatically reconcile and post lot or serial number discrepancies
- Predefine count sheets or allow users to scan what they find
- Create formal recount sheets to track count issues and resolutions
- Retain historical statistics for prior counts to judge trends and performance
- Supports all location configurations, from non-mandatory bins to directed pick with warehouse item tracking
- For non-barcoded counts, allows multi-user manual entry and ability to add to count sheets on the fly